Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The No-Fail diet - Making it through the holidays!

As of December 23rd, I was down 6 lbs. I lost more weight in the 10 days that followed the 2 week "jump-start" portion of the diet which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. However, I'll take whatever weight loss I can get. The last week of December has been a real struggle. December 23rd - work Christmas party, December 25th - family dinner on Christmas day along with ample temptations of chocolate all over the house, December 26th and 27th - difficult to get back into the swing of dieting, December 28th - behaved myself, December 29th - into the chocolates again. I'm hoping my weight loss for January will be the 6 lbs I had taken off as of December 23rd. I'll be pretty happy with that, all things considering!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I cannot remember my gmail account, so I must post anonymously.... Sure hope I did not sabotage you this week. Keep up the good work. L

    ReplyDelete