Thursday, December 31, 2009

The No-Fail Diet - Final Results

Today is the last day on the No-Fail Diet by Leslie Beck. I have lost only 4 lbs for the entire month. It's been a struggle trying to get through the holidays on a diet. I was hoping for better results but I can't really blame the diet. I did find the results for the first two weeks disappointing - only a 3 lb weight loss and I stuck to the diet. The last two weeks I've been struggling with temptations and the poor results have been entirely my fault. However, I'm glad I lost 4 lbs this December as usually I gain a few instead.
Likes - the diet is healthy and I did not feel too hungry very often. Initally I was unsure the excercise plan would reap many benefits as it didn't seem too strenuous but after 4 weeks, I can definitely see an improvement in my strength. I went from being unable to do any lady's pushups to being able to do 30.
Dislikes - not many, really. My one beef is having to constantly refer back to the book and flip back and forth between pages on a daily basis i.e. - refering back to serving sizes, charts illustrating # of servings per food group, exercises for the week and pictures of exercises. I'm learning that this seems to be pretty standard for most diet books but it's still rather annoying.

Stats for the No-Fail Diet
Weight - lost 4 lbs
Bust - lost .75"
Waist - lost 1.5"
Hips - lost .5"
BMI - was 35.22 now - 34.47

Would I recommend this diet? Yes. It's healthy and doable!
My next diet is the Flat Belly Diet! by Liz Vaccariello with Cynthia Sass.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you did great! Its really hard to stick to any diet around the holidays. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete