Monday, January 18, 2010

Flat Belly Diet - Struggling

The Flat Belly Diet isn't suiting me as well as I would like. I'm finding it difficult to lose weight on 1600 calories a day. 1600 calories allows me to maintain my weight but not lose. I am also getting tired of the recipes (how many grilled chicken breasts can a girl eat). On a couple of occasions, I have considered ice-cream as one of my 400 calorie meals. What the hell, throw an olive on top and I've got my "MUFA" (mono-unsaturated fatty acid) that I am supposed to have at every meal. I really think "MUFA" should stand for MY UNATTRACTIVE FAT ASS! I have also found it difficult to keep up with 6 days per week of excercise. It does not work well into my schedule. 4 days a week I can handle. I havn't given up completely on this diet. I'm going to give it the full 32 days as required. I believe I have lost about 4 lbs on the diet but most of that is from the initial 4 day jump start portion of the diet.
One thing I've realized over the last couple of months is how strong my cravings are for sweets. I don't seem to stray from my diet over potato chips. It always seems to be something sweet. So my weight loss journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment