Monday, November 1, 2010

Pigging Out On Halloween Candy

I purposely did not buy Halloween candy until two days before Halloween because I new I'd be dipping into the candy. I really should be using the word "bulldozing" into the candy. I just found those Kitkats, Aeros, and Coffee Crisp bars too difficult to pass by. I'm convinced I'm a sugar addict! Anyway, Halloween has come and gone and I was so glad when the doorbell stopped ringing last night and I was only left with a few mini chocolate bars. "I'll polish those off tomorrow and then I'll start a new diet on Tuesday", I thought.
Well, my 14 year old son headed out last night to a friend's place. I asked him if he intended on going out to trick or treat. He said yes even though I told him I thought he was a little too old for it. I thought he might hit a few houses until he realizes that many adults are not too thrilled with 14 year olds knocking on the door looking for candy. Apparently, that didn't seem to bother my son and his friends as he came home with a pillow case stuffed with goodies.

I THINK I'M GOING TO STAPLE MY LIPS TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment