Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No longer on hiatus!

After the Beck Diet Solution I found it very difficult to stick to any diet. I seem to have lost my motivation on that diet. It's weird; once it's gone, it's very difficult to get back. The whole point of my strategy was to move on to a new diet once I was frustrated or bored with the one I was on. But, stupid me didn't follow my own plan. I stayed to long on the Beck Diet Solution and just couldn't get motivated again.
The next diet was the Eat Clean Diet Recharged! by Tosca Reno. I really could not get back into the dieting mode and I can't blame this diet at all. It is a healthy diet but I was not in the right frame of mind. I'm going to come back to this diet at a later date but for now, I need to do something different. I'll post my new diet choice within the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment